Wednesday, August 20, 2014

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

www.ryanmatlock.weebly.com

I have made a new website.

I like the new website.


www.ryanmatlock.weebly.com


The website not only has a blog, but many customizable features that enable me to make my website awesome.

Basically, I have had a love-hate relationship with Blogger pretty much ever since I realized there were better options out there. And now that it is more important for me to

1. Advertise my Youtube channel,

2. Show that I can provide services of video production,

3. Basically have a site to tell who I am and have a blog at the same time,

I have decided to break off my relationship with Blogger. I have created a website of my own design using Weebly, and now I am leaving Blogger, probably forever.


www.ryanmatlock.weebly.com


So, to the 6 people who are members of this blog,

Audrey, Will, Sam, Athena, Ryan H., and Montie:

Thanks for reading my blog. And to everyone else who has ever read my blog, thank you as well.

I'm out of here. So long, farewell, go and check out my new website.

www.ryanmatlock.weebly.com


~Ryan M.

No comments:

Post a Comment